SCPC Scavenger Hunt 2021
- Participating members will be paired to create two-person teams.
- The teams will be provided with a list of 8 specific locations and subjects. The idea is to see different interpretations, considerations for time, weather, and light, and processing of the same, or very similar, subjects.
- The locations will be in Somerset County.
- Each member will photograph 4 of the subjects, so that each team has all 8 subjects.
- Post processing can be done by either or both members of the team.
- The pictures will be judged as 8 separate competitions
- In each competition, the judge will pick 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- Starting with in & out, until the top 3 are picked.
- 1st place will get 3 points, 2nd 2 points, 3rd 1 point, and no placement 0 points.
- The final ranking will be based on the total points for each team.
Locations and Subjects
Each two-person team needs to photography all 8 subjects. Four pictures from each team member must be submitted. Post processing can be done by either or both team members.
In order to make your pictures unique, consider unique light, weather, vantage point, perspective, post processing, or any other creative ideas.
- Somerset County court House in Somerville
- Main street in Somerville in the blue hour or later
- Hotel Somerset in Somerville
- Light trails in the Somerville Circle
- Magnolia flower(s) or tree in bloom (in April)
- On the Unpaved Trail (along the small canal) – Duke Island Park
- Tree in Colonial Park
- COVID-19 Impact – a person with a mask, outdoor dining, signs, etc.