Somerset County Photography Club: Promote appreciation and enjoyment of photography. Meetings at the Bound Brook Memorial Library, 7:00 p.m., second and fourth Tuesdays. http://somersetcountyphotoclub.org
SCPC Bios - Speakers and Judges
The New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs (NJFCC, njfcc.org) maintains “Judges and Speakers” lists that we pick many of our speakers and judges from. Some of our own members speak or judge at other clubs and are on the Federation lists.
Club Members as Presenters:
Al Ernst, Presentations: "Star Tracker" device (mini-presentation) on Mar 12, 2019;
Ed Barry, began teaching photography courses locally in 1976, workshops in 1989, and is a past president of SCPC (1982-1985). Presentations:
“Introduction to Nature and Much More” on Jan 23, 2000; Feb 11, 2002 (J); Feb 10, 2004 (J); “Camera Handling & Operation:” Part I on Sept 25, 2007, and Part II on Nov 27, 2007; “Composing in Camera vs PhotoShop” Part I on Sept 25, 2007 and Part II on Nov 27, 2007; (flyer) on Oct 28, 2008;
and his last presentation entitled “Using Color as Both the Primary and Supporting Themes in Photography!” on Apr 27, 2010.
Arik Gorban has been judging competitions and giving presentations throughout NJ for clubs with the New Jersey Federation of Camera Clubs, is very active in photopoints.com and his website is www.agphotoworks.com. Arik is a past president of SCPC.
Arik's presentations include: Dec 10, 2002 (J); “Enjoying (and Surviving) Digital Photography” on Sep 27, 2004;
“Portugal in Spring” on Dec 14, 2004;“Visualizing Your Photography” on Feb 27, 2007; “The Digital Advantage” on Oct 23, 2007; “PhotoArt in the Digital Age, Ideas, Tools, Techniques” [doc], ideas and techniques by which digital imaging can be used creatively to enhance your photographs. Software such as Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements can be used to make minor adjustments that greatly enhance your images or to create digital art that requires extensive work. Arik will focus on the ideas and concepts, but also show some examples of the process, step by step. The program is ideal for photographers who are considering switching to digital as well as for those who have already done so, presented on
Nov 25, 2008;
“Bad Weather Photography” on Sept 22, 2009; “Digital Photography – Tools of the Trade” on Nov 23, 2010;
“Enjoying Street Photography”[.doc] on Sept 27, 2011;
“Painting with Light” [Doc] on Nov 27, 2012 –
followed up on Feb 12, 2013 by judging Painting with Light, and Open;
“Judging Photos (Notes)” [pdf] on Oct 22, 2013;
“Flower Photography” [pdf] on Mar 24, 2015; “Flash Photography” on Sept 8, 2015; Before and After on Sept 13, 2016.
Black and White Photography – Creative Seeing and Handling on Sept 12, 2017”;
“Single Flash Photography” on Sept 11, 2018; “Blending modes in photoshop” (mini presentation) on Mar 12, 2019; Apr 23, 2019(J)
Beth Starr, Beth is also a member of CamNats you can see her gallery there. Nov 13, 2018(J);
Claire has been a photographer for over 25 years and studied Photoshop for 8 years. She has been a Getty Image contributor for 5 years and many of her images have been published in travel and architecture magazines as well as marketing ads. Claire sold many images and canvases as well as donated prints to charity organizations. Presented “Blue-Hour Photography” on Nov 11, 2015. Presentation includes basics and how-to’s pertaining to planning, preparation, exposure, camera settings and using neutral density filters during long exposures. Blue-hour is a period of time after sunset, and also before sunrise noted for blue skylight. Oct 24, 2017(J); Jan 9, 2018 “Architectural and Spiral Staircases”. Jun 11, 2019(J)
Ed runs North Lights Studio in Raritan, has a
Blog, and you can signup for a newsletter. galleries.
Sept 25, 2018 “Flash Photography”
George Hall. “Know your Lenses” (date unknown); Nov 13, 2007 (J); NJFCC memorium. George passed away Jan 28, 2018.
Harry James, on May 22, 2012, presented “Landscape in Art and Photograhy” --
Land expresses itself in rocks, waterfalls, forests, clouds, heights, vistas, reflections, sunsets… and the list goes on. Why do we go out into wild land, to visit and spend time in it? And what do we hope for when we make images of the natural landscape? — This presentation will examine images of the natural landscape from the 1800’s to the present. We will view images of the North American landscape made by painters and photographers in many styles including utopian, dystopian, pictorialist, realist, abstract, surreal, expressionist and impressionist. The images and ideas will invigorate your own landscape photography.
On April 26th, 2011, Harry presented “A Study of the Styles of Famous People-Photographers”. Description:
To inspire our people photography we will look at the photographs of people taken by five famous photographers. The study will
include portraits, candids and street photography. Though some of the work is photojournalism, the selected photos will focus more
on people and less on events. The photographers surveyed: Walker Evans, in a style he called documentary, took his most famous
photos of poor people in the rural South during the Depression. Henri Cartier-Bresson did street photography and also portraits in
France and the USA. He said he was looking for the moment of inner silence in his subjects who he called his “willing victims.”
From 1936 to 1975 Charles “Teenie” Harris photographed life in the black neighborhoods of Pittsburgh for the Pittsburgh Courier.
Arnold Newman was noted for his portraits of artists and politicians in the “environmental” style, where the surroundings of the
subject add to the composition and the understanding of the subject. And finally, William Klein, who is famous for his street
photography in a style he called pseudo-ethnography, produced photobooks on his wanderings through Rome, Tokyo, Paris, Moscow and
In 2009 Harry gave his first club presentation on one of his favorite techniques
“High Dynamic Range Imaging” on Nov 24, 2009.
The HDR process is an answer of sorts to the frequent problem of capturing high range scenes with low range camera sensors. The presentation gave an overview the HDR process, showing many examples of the process and the results.
Phil Witt, is also a member of CamNats and is it's president. See Phil's photos at on Flickr, SmugMug and at the CamNats
Gallery“. Presentations at SCPC: Photo Composition Workshop”, October 25, 2011, basic principles of composition--rule of thirds, watching the edges of the images, capturing the moment, choice of focal length, and so on.
Participants will learn what equipment can be used to achieve different effects. By the end of the workshop participants will understand lenses, camera bodies (mostly digital single-lens reflex cameras), megapixels, shutter speeds, f/stops, focal lengths, apertures, exposure histograms, and depth of field - and how all of these can be used to take good nature photographs. Beyond equipment, the workshop will begin to cover the principles of composition and digital editing. Although the focus will be on nature photography, many of the same principles and equipment needs apply to other kinds of photography as well. “Introduction to Digital Editing” on September 25, 2012. “Bird Photography” on Sept 24, 2014. “Landscapes” workshop on Oct 27, 2015 will focus on techniques used to photograph landscapes. In addition to reviewing equipment selection and use, the topics of time of day, weather, composition and light will be covered. Participants will be introduced to the use of filters to control dynamic range and exposure time--such as neutral density and graduated neutral density filters. Nov 28, 2017 (J); Oct 23,2018 (J); “Confessions of a Nature Photographer” Nov 27, 2018.
Phil Witt and Dave DesRochers run a series of Digital Photography Workshops at the NJ Audubon center in Bernardsville.
Phil and Becky Witt often give nature travel presentations at Somerset Naturalists (disbanded June 2018)
Sudhir Mehta “Frequency separation in photoshop” (mini presentation) Mar 12, 2019;
Information on Speakers and Judges:
Many of our speakers have web sites, click on the links in the program, and on this page.
If a presenter or judge has their own photography website please
use contact email so it can be added to
our site somewhere on links page.
Photographers who have Presented/Judged at SCPC (#programlinks)
Updated to show presentations/judges between Sept 2000 through Sept 2015
This area has a bit more ancillary content hidden within link titles that you can review by mousing over the link on a desktop. On a mobile device, you would have to use a bookmarklet to view this additional information. Simply click on the bookmarklet to use or drag the bookmarklet link to your bookmarks to use elsewhere.
- Al Stoeckert, past president of SCPC. Oct 08, 2002 (J);
- Alan Leckner, Leckner Designs, Nature's Essay, Leckner Photography.
Appearances: “Intro to Digital” on Oct 09, 2001; “Exotic Places and Fascinating Faces” on Feb 22, 2005;
“Intro to Digital” on Oct 09, 2001; “It's All in the Details” on Feb 26, 2008;
- Andrew Darlow,
and at digitalphographyspecialist.com and at
Presented: Presented: “Color managed printing workflow using Photoshop Elements; links -- Photoshop CS3/CS4 and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom” on Oct 27, 2009 [Press Release]; More links:l [website]
[011 injet printing (podcast) and 050 Printing for photographers (podcast)] [Lightroom 3 Printing Tutorial].
- Anthony Bianciella [bio].
Presented: “On location portable studio lighting with flashes” on Feb 22, 2011 [
notes (broken link)]; “Off-Camera Flash on Location -- Still Life” on March 27, 2012; “Shooting the Story of Your Trip” on Mar 26, 2013
– This program will discuss different types of vacations and photo tours and which one is right for you, the logistics of traveling with gear, prepping for your trip and, most importantly, tips for telling your story in photos. Time permitting, we will incorporate an interactive element so bring your camera!; “Food Photography” on Sept 23, 2014.
- Arik Gorban is a member and past president of SCPC (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
- Bart Zoni (archived), site is Leica-Boss (archived blog), Photos (archived).
Product Photography Lighting How-To - YouTube, 5 Tips for Photographing Close-Up Fall Leaves - YouTube. On Google+.
Presented: “The Secret to Spectacular Black & White Conversions” on Apr23, 2013;
- Ben Venezio, member of Camera Naturalists and Milburn/Cranford Camera Club.
He is a NJFCC Citation Medal winner for promoting and helping to advance photography
in New Jersey. He specializes in nature and scenic photography.
Appearances: Oct 23, 2001 (J); Jan 11, 2005 (J); Dec 13, 2005 (J); “Desert Dreams” on Mar 28, 2006; Dec 12, 2006 (J); Oct 09, 2007 (J); Jun 09, 2009 (J); Apr 13, 2010 (J); Mar 12, 2013 (J);
- Beth Starr is a member of SCPC (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
- Bill Grutsch, Presentation: “Photographing the Northern Lights” May 16, 2017.
- Bill Kocsi, past member of SCPC and past president of CamNats moved out west.
“Tanzania: the Crater and the Plains” on Oct 24, 2000;
“Peru” on Mar 25, 2003;
“Smokies & Maritime Canada” on April 27, 2004;
- Bill Maxwell, past member of Somerset County Photography Club, and of the Plainfield Camera Club. Hiking and Nature trips in far away places. (moved to AZ). Provided an interative discussion on techniques used to capture many of his favorite photos. There were eamples from India, Alaska,the Galapagos, Nepal, Africa, Utah and even some from NJ – presented on Feb 24, 2009.
- Bill Newkirk. [appearances: (J) Jun 12, 2012]
- Bill Rupple, “Close-up Photography” on Jan 22, 2008;
- Brien Szabo, Portfolios,
Making the Most of Skies,
Peru’s Hidden Jewel, The Manu Rainforest,
Thinking 4X5 in a 35mm World,
“Subzero Danger” in Nature Photographer Magazine (Winter2006, link now missing) ||
also see some tips he provided Brien Szabo's Tips for Nature Photos in New Jersey back in 2007.
Appearances: “Make the Most of Shooting in New Jersey” on Mar 27, 2007;
“Shoot the Best Image Possible on Mar 24, 2009;
“From The Field To The Final Presentation” on Feb 23, 2010; Jan 11, 2011 (J); “Shoot Passionately” on Mar 22, 2011; Dec 13, 2011 (J); “Self Assignments” on Feb 28, 2012; ”Self Assignments-Challenging yourself to be a better Photographer” on May 28, 2013; ”Macro Photography” on Mar 25, 2014; “Mindful Photography” on Apr 28, 2015. Feb 23, 2016(J);
- Chuck Moore, past member of SCPC and Plainfield Camera Club,
Sep 25, 2001 (J); Sep 10, 2002 (J); Mar 14, 2006 (J); Dec 11, 2007 (J); Mar 11, 2008 (J); Dec 9, 2008 (J).
- Claire Gentile is a member of SCPC (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
- Dan Kingcaid. “Creative Photo Effects” on May 22, 2001;
- Dave DesRochers, also
see his photos at CamNats
Gallery. Appearances: Mar 10, 2009 (J); Mar 09, 2010 (J); Jun 10, 2014 (J); “Flower Photography Workshop” on Jan 12, 2016; Artist Earth on Feb 28, 2017; “Landscape” Jan 22, 2019;
- Dave Mills, Past President NJFCC, NJFCC citation 2009, active on birdphotographers.net [threads started],
Art for Sale at Fine Art America,
Lighthouse (broken link)
, Garden State Six Shooters CC, also see his photos in
CamNats Gallery Appearances: Feb 9, 2010 (J); Jan 10, 2012 (J); Nov 9, 2010 (J), Jan 10, 2012 (J); Jan 8, 2013 (J); Feb 11, 2014 (J) (B&W); Feb 10, 2015 (J); Dec 8, 2015(J); Dec 13,2016 (J); Feb 27, 2018 (J);
- Diane Dugan, Jun 11, 2013 (J) Year-end; Mar 11, 2014 (J) Tops in NJ (NJFCC); Oct 14, 2014 (J) Macros
- Dorothy Otto. Jun 14, 2005 (J); Jan 10, 2007 (J);
- Doug Goodell. Presentation: “Nature Photography and the Digital Darkroom” on Oct 25, 2005;
- Doug Slobodien.
Appearances: Nov 13, 2001 (J); Mar 11, 2003 (J); Nov 01, 2005 (J); Nov 13, 2006 (J); May 13, 2008 (J); Oct 14, 2008 (J);
- Dwight Hiscano [Bio][Portfolios], Dec 11, 2018 “Landscape Photography”
- Ed Roberts is a member of SCPC (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
- Felino Nebiar. Presentation: “Bolivia: A Jewel of the Andes” on Sep 27, 2005;
- George Hall is a member of SCPC (see Member Speakers above)
- Greg DeAngelis
[Bio], Jun 9, 2015 (J) Year-End; Apr 26, 2016 (J); Mar 28,2017 (J)l
- Harry James is a member of SCPC (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
- Heinz Otto. “Guide to Better Pictures” on Mar 12, 2002;
Sep 11, 2001 (J); “Impact” on Mar 23, 2004; Jun 14, 2005 (J); Mar 08, 2005 (J); May 09, 2006 (J); Oct 10, 2006 (J);
- Howard Knauer, “Photoshop to Photo Art” on Apr 24, 2007; Jun 10, 2008 (J); May 16, 2012 (J)
- Jack Moskowitz, author of PhotoContest Pro used by most NJ clubs in NJFCC, webmaster for CamNats and NJFCC. “Beyond Snapshots” on Mar 8, 2016; “Advanced Digital Editing on Jan 24, 2017; “Layers photoshop” on Feb 26, 2019;
- Jacki Dickert,
Jacki Dickert Photography
(CamNats) Appearances: Jun 10, 2014 (J); Mar 10, 2015 (J); Jun 09, 2015 (J); Jan 26, 2016 (J); “A Guide to Using Nik Software” on May 10, 2016 (Nik Software); May 9, 2016 (J); May 21, 2019 (J)
- Jeffrey Hall. “The Mayan World” on Sep 26, 2006;
- Jerry Fornarotto, NJFCC Citation 2010, Gallery at Ridgewood Camera Club (not available),
Gallery at CamNats,
NJFCC citation 2010, “How to Photograph Birds in the Wild” [PDF]. Appearances: Feb 8, 2011 (J); Oct 11, 2011 (J).
- Jim Alfano, Alfano’s work is motivated by the movement and beauty of everyday life. He has been creating images for many years continually focusing on sharpening the art form in every image. He is passionate about capturing and recording all types of subjects, including people, nature, sports and architecture. Alfano uses his technical abilities to create one of kind images using a variety of analog and digital processes. Jun 11, 2013 (J) Year-end; Mar 11, 2014 (J) Tops in NJ (NJFCC); Dec 09, 2014 (J); May 24, 2016 (J);
Feb 13, 2017 “Rendering for Impact”
- Jim Lasala [Bio]
[site map]. CSS intensive site, try using Safari, or Internet Explorer, or turn off ad blocking protection for site.
Presentation: “Black & White Portraits” on Nov 25, 2014;
- Jim Roselli. Presentation: “Night Photography” on Feb 24, 2015;
- Jim Stachecki,
“Going Beyond the Basics” on May 23, 2002; Feb 10, 2014 (J); Year-end Jun 10, 2016 (J); Nov 11, 2016 (J)
- Joe Thomas, Nov 12, 2002 (J); Jan 10, 2006 (J); Jun 13, 2007 (J); “Achieving Simplicity” on Apr 22, 2008; Jun 10, 2008 (J); Jun 9, 2009 (J); Dec 8, 2009 (J); Nov 8,2016 (J)
- Joel Morgovsky (link redirection okay),
Member and Past-Chairman of
Portfolio Review Committee
Soho Photo Gallery in New York City;
Professor of Psychology
Brookdale Community College.
Self-Perception Through Photography” on Mar 27, 2001;
“Pictures You Love to Hate” on Jan 27, 2009; “Winning” on Oct 26, 2010; Jun 09, 2015 (J); Year-end Jun 13, 2017 (J);
“Winning” on Dec 12, 2017;
- John Considine, former President of SCPC. Apr 08, 2003 (J);
- John Sandstedt,
[blog], NJFCC citation 2012,
Appearances: May 11, 2010 (J); Feb 14, 2012 (J); “Portraits” on Feb 25, 2014; Jan 13, 2015 (J)
- John Shaw. Presentation: “Instructioal Video” on Feb 24, 2004;
- Jordan Basem [Galleries]. May 14,2019 (J);
- Kimberlee Zier. Presentation: “Urbex Photography- Exploring and Photograping the Beauty of the
Forgotten and Abandoned” on Mar 27, 2018
- Klaus Dieter-Schleim
[bio]. Appearances: May 10, 2005 (J); Oct 11, 2005 (J); Apr 10, 2012 (J), Oct 9, 2012 (J), Dec 10, 2013 (J), Mar 13, 2014 (J) Tops in NJ. (NJFCC);
- Larry Dematto, De 14, 2010 (J);
- Larry Zink, (blog-photo.nynjtc.org), Larry's
Galleries. wrote article The Beauty of Central Jersey offering insights into locations and photo tips to improve your images and photography.
Larry Zink has been a professional photographer for the past 30 years. Has workshops and blogs for the Trail Conference and is photo editor of NY-NJTC. He graduated from Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University with a BFA in Photography and Graphic Design. He is the VP of Creative Services for Macy’s. Responsibilities include managing a large advertising photo studio, retouching, and pre-press department. Landscape photography has become a passion for the past 6 years. This year, 2012, he published Naturally New Jersey, a book of landscape photography. Learn more at www.larryzinkphotography.com. Appearances: “Unique Approach to Shooting” on Oct 23, 2012;
- Lisa Russman (site), Lisa is a professional photographer who specialized is interior and exterior architectural photography, recommended by and substituting for Anthony Bianciella for “Architectural Photography” on Jan 28, 2014.
- Marian Boyer. Feb 14, 2006 (J);
- Marie Kane (Ridgewood, [Bio]), NJFCC Citation 1996. Appearances: Apr 12, 2005 (J); Apr 11, 2006 (J); Apr 11, 2007 (J); Jun 08, 2010 (J); May 09, 2013 (J); Apr 22, 2014 (J); Nov 11, 2014 (J); Mar 22, 2016 (J); Oct 11,2016 (J); May 8, 2018;
- Marvin Harper. Presentation: “Bath to Hastings” (Southern England and London) on Oct 26, 2004;
- Mike Peters, staff photographer Montclair State University.
Wired interview. Speaker:
“Real People/Real Life?” on Mar 23, 2010; “Photographs depicting ordinary American lives” on May 24, 2011; “Real People/Real Life” on Feb 26, 2013; “Embracing change / staying consistent” on May 27, 2014;
- Mike ver Sprill
[blog]. “Astro Photography” on Mar 26, 2019.
- Nancy Ori,
Director of Photography and Video Production New Jersey Media Center LLC, studied under
Ansel Adams. Appearances: Jun 13, 2006 (J); Mar 14, 2007 (J); “Landscapes and Gardens” on Mar 25, 2008; Jan 12, 2009 (J); Apr 14, 2009 (J); Nov 13, 2012 (J); Nov 12, 2013 (J); Jun 13, 2017 (J);
- Nat Clymer, Portrait, Industrial, and Health Care Photography. Canal project. Appearances: Oct 12, 2010 (J); Mar 13, 2012 (J); Dec 11, 2012 (J); Jan 22, 2013 (J); Apr 08, 2014 (J); May 12 , 2015 (J); Jan 10, 2016 (J);
- Nick Palmieri, (CamNats gallery). Appearances: “Black and White Photography” on Nov 26 2013; May 13, 2014 (J); “How much manipulation is too much” on Oct 28, 2014; Apr 10, 2018 (J); “Black and White” Jan 08,2019; Apr 09, 2019 (J);
- Paul Boyer, Marine Biology, hobbies. Appearances: Mar 08, 2011 (J); May 07, 2013 (J)
- Phil Echo, NJFCC Citation 2008, can be seen in CamNats gallery of photos. Appearances:
“America South West” on Apr 22, 2003;
“Exposure and Flash” on Sep 23, 2003;
“Macro and Set-Up” on Oct 28, 2003;
“How to Shoot Wildlife” on Sep 28, 2010; Dec 11 2012 (J); Oct 08 2013 (J);
- Phil Witt is member of SCPC and President of CamNats (see Club Members as Presenters, above)
He has pictures in CamNats gallery of photos
- Ralph Baron. Appearances: “Mysterious Russia” (Moscow, St. Petersburg and Volga River) on Apr 26, 2005;
- Ralph Bellantoni,
Art columnist for the Courier News. Appearances: Jun 08, 2010 (J);
- Randy Alpizar, (Once shared a part-time studio(?) in Raritan with Leo Koach). Appearances: “Professional Studio Photography” on Sept 23 2008;
- Rich Lewis 
It is in digital photography that I finally found my voice with photography and created a style I call “Painting with a camera”. The Art of iPhone Photography Part 1.
Appearances: “Smartphone Photography” on Apr 25, 2017. “Finding your Creative Voice” on Oct 10, 2017.
- Roberta Ehrenberg, ran a studio in Hillsbough. Moved.
“Tips for Successful Studio Photography” on Sep 26, 2000;
“Wedding Photography” on Feb 25, 2003;
- Roman Kurywczak [more], NJFCC Citation 2008,
is a member of Camera Naturalists, and can be seen in CamNats CamNats gallery of photos.
(podcast(s) on Fotobug) Appearances: Jun 13, 2007 (J); Apr 08, 2008 (J); Nov 10, 2009 (J); May 12, 2009 (J); Jan 14, 2014 (J).
- Ron Wyatt Photography (bio), Olympic Photographer, Corporate & Editorial Photography, (C-N Oct. 21, 2011 (broken link), Through the Lens of Ron Wyatt (attempt to replace previous link with something), Project Wyatt (blog), (
Fotobug video blog). Presentations: “Olympics and Sports Photography” on Nov 22, 2011;
“Travel Photography” on Feb 09, 2016;
- Roz Rosenblum, On the faculty at Rutgers University and a member of the Professional Women Photographers of New York, Roz is a past president of South Shore Camera Club on Long Island. She has presented at The Photographic Society of America's Foto Fest, in NYC and NECCC at U Mass at Amherst. She has exhibited at such prestigious galleries as The Cork Gallery in Avery Fisher Hall in Lincoln Center. Appearances: “Being More Creative” on Apr 28, 2009;
- Susan Candelario. Year-end Jun 10, 2016 (J), Year-end
Jun 13, 2017 (J);
- Susan Puder. Presentation: “Along the North Atlantic” Sep 24, 2002;
- Terry Antoniewicz, is a calligrapher (Royal invitations) who has 45 years experience in creating and repairing historical documents. In analyzing the handwriting for repairing these documents, she developed a passion for understanding the "story" that each person's handwriting tells. Ms. Antoniewicz has been a judge of numerous art and photography shows and her work is in public, private, royal and corporate collections around the world.
Appearances: Jun 12, 2012 (J)
- Tibor Vari [bio],
NJFCC citation 2009, Tibor Vari Photography focuses on landscapes, portraits, weddings, events, and landscape workshops. Presentations:
“Introduction to Reading Your Digital Camera's Histogram (PPT)” on Apr 24, 2012.
- Tom Icklan (need a better link).
Presentation: “Digital Imaging” on May 24, 2005; “Using Photoshop Elements 3 for Advanced Results” on Apr 25, 2006; ”Simple Techniques for Photoshop CS2” on May 23, 2006; Oct 13, 2009 (J)
- Tom Stillman. “Digital Photography for Amateurs” on Oct 24
- Victor Glass [Bio]. Appearances: “How To Take Better Photographs” on May 25, 2010
- Vinnie Kempf, Ridgewood Camera Club, a photography instructor in Bergen County, he is noted for his digital travel and contemporary photography.
Appearances: “Italy” (Florence, Tuscany and Venice) on Mar 22, 2005; Jun 13, 2006 (J); “Kenya” on Feb 28, 2006; Feb 14, 2007 (J); May 09, 2007 (J); “The Birds of Florida” on May 22, 2007;
- Walter Choroszewski [bio]
[speaking events many are within Somerset County Libraries / Senior Centers]
- Wayne Kliewer, (CamNats). Appearances: Jun 10, 2014 (J); May 20, 2015 (J); Oct 13, 2015 (J); Apr 11, 2017 (J); Jan 23, 2018 (J)
Additional Speakers not on Speaker's List