Links to Locations and places out of the way, hidden, out of the way
- Abandoned Toronto, Kendall Anderson, Photos from various urban explorations and are presented as photo essays in an attempt to document these locations which may not be around much longer. Typically these are abandoned buildings, industrial sites, derelict structures and other places we've forgotten or ignored over time. Similar pages: Abandoned sites in Russia by Uryevic.
- (*trying to locate walking tour underground - first subway, etc in NY was on PBS and in SciAm*) -- [History > New York > Complete List in the Yahoo! Directory [ ⇄dead link (and Google purchased Yahoo in 2015)] → Yahoo Directory Closes, Five Days Early]]
- Satan's Laundromat [archive.org], photolog of New York, with an emphasis on urban decay, strange signage, and general weirdness. Similar:    
- Weird NJ magazine, travel guide to local legends and best kept secrets. A tour of the odd, the bizarre, the strange, and the weirdly historic people, places.
- Welcome to Abandoned and foresaken my page dedicated to my strange attraction to Abandoned places. [⇄ redirected to main page (see sidebar)], similar: [abandoned prisons NJ -- Google will place most popular links near top and you modify the search to include or exchange words like asylumns, sanatoriums, weird, strange, creepiest, haunted, public, photographic
- Google search: "Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital"
Please report any non-functional links or errors in the information on any part of this website to the webmaster